I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Washington, with more than 15 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
Counseling is a second career for me. I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing emphasis) from the University of Denver in 1987 and worked in the field of marketing communications and public relations for 23 years.
While working, I returned to school to follow my passion and earned my Master’s Degree in Psychology from Antioch University Seattle in 2003. Since then I have worked for a non-profit community mental health agency, the Atlantic Street Center, and in private practice. I am a Child Mental Health Specialist and an Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist for African Americans. I am a clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Washington State Department of Health (July 2008) #LF00002670
- Child Mental Health Specialist
- Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist for African Americans
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Couple and Family Therapy Program, Antioch University, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration, Marketing, Graduated Magna Cum Laude, University of Denver, Denver, CO
Areas of Experience
If you would like to talk with me about working together or schedule an appointment, get in touch. I would be happy to talk with you.